Friday, September 30, 2011

Spice... Spice it up

    Sometimes when I walk from my office to the bathroom i walk with my eyes closed.  I think this adds a little spice to my day.  My trek to the bathroom always takes me by The Director of First Impressions desk and I am pretty sure she loves/wonders what im doing when i have my eyes closed while walking.  But this is the reason to do things like this.  To see what type of reaction if any you can get out of people while doing weird or different things in front of them in different enviornments.

.....  man I really Miss Even Stevens, it was the coolest!!!

1 comment:

  1. I walk with my eyes closed all the time. I use my hands and memory to guide me. I trip over my own feet all the time so what's the difference if I do it with my eyes closed

    ReplyDelete