Friday, September 9, 2011

Moose

Suuuup,

     I'm getting on that night time blog right now yeahhh boyyyy.  So I need to tell everyone that may not know that I love Moose. Yuuup. Moose, the animal largest of the deer family, (Alces Alces)  its scientific name.  Soo majestic and gorgeous, yet fierce and commanding.  I think I was around 15 or so when I saw my first Moose while on a little trip to Utah.  It was early morning and i was half naked sitting at the table eating some cereal in a cabin on the lake.  My mother saw it run across the road and yelled to everyone to come see the moose but instead me, my sister, my cousins and my uncle and a friend all ran out of the house and chased after it to get a better look, half-naked of course. No time for clothes when there are moose about.  It was so exhilarating.  Since then I have seen a lot of Moose in the wild and every time I get really excited and it's amazing.

    I have a lot of Moose things in my room from pictures to statues to pillows to shirts.  I have about 48 to 53 different pieces of Moose things. 

You might think that's excessive and you may be right, but I love Moose

2 comments:

  1. That's not excessive, if you love something then it's worth having a lot of stuff =)

    I've never seen a moose in real life, but where I live in the UK, I don't think there are that many around. ( Note to self: visit Utah :P )

    My favourite animal has got to be a cat, mainly because I have a cat that spends most of its time following me about or waking me up in the morning by jumping on me and then going to sleep. Oh well, amongst their flaws, cats are pretty awesome, so yeah.

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont forget we have matching PJ Pants! :P ~lisa

    ReplyDelete