Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun Things!

   
    Sometimes at work when I’m walking the halls to and fro, I often give weird random scary and funny faces to the other people as I walk by their office.  I’m not sure how they take it.  sometimes they smile, sometimes they just look at me, sometimes they make sounds of recognition.  I am pretty sure they for the most part think I am a complete weirdo which is OK by me.  Sometimes I do a little dance or walk funny when I am out of my office and patrolling the office space.  I figure this is fun to me and maybe others will think it’s fun and at the very least  I can be fodder for them to gossip about at the water cooler or between each other. 

    Ahhh who knows?... All I know is that I like to do Fun Things.

    peace.

1 comment:

  1. From a conversation the other day:

    Jacob: Sometimes when I walk up and down the halls I march with great deliberation and rigid motion jus so people wonder.

    ReplyDelete