Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventure

When adventure calls and is pulling on your insides, when there is a great passion for freedom and fun... you have to jump take that step to realize what new and exciting things await.  But that feeling will fade and reality will sink in.  Money, time, responsibility.  All these things are lifes road blocks that keep us from being nomads. 

    I may have given in to insanity years ago but that doesnt make me crazy, right?  Who really knows especially if I don't.  What would the world and humans be like without the need for money, without the constraints of important responsibility.  I guess to really know you would have to take that step and do it. 

The thought of just doing something like that is very enticing. to be able to have no worries or inabitions and just take a cross country road trip for 3 months.  Or even take it a step further and go off the grid for like 6 months in some secluded place where no one will know where you are or who you are. 

Wait a second I just had a thought.  What if it was mandatory life structure that everyone had to do something like this atleast once in their life and document your travels and what happened.  I will be the first volunteer.

The objective is to drop all your things and your life you have built and be forced into a brand new life completely opposite of wht you were leading.  Find some way to document everything and report back after a certain extended period of time.  Do you think that something like this could work?  I doubt it but the thought is an insane one.


So any way... I think i am going to.................

2 comments:

  1. It's a fun thought. I'm definitely not in the same spectrum of life as I was even 2 years ago. Things in life are far from constant if you want to live life and not let life control you.

    ReplyDelete