Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Time

Hello Friends,

    This is Jacob Jost and I started a blog.  It is called Nazgul Banana because I eat a banana everyday at lunch and when I peel it I feel like it looks like a Nazgul from Lord of the Rings 90% of the time.  So, I figured I could write about random things that I think are funny and share them to the world to see if other people think they are funny. If you don't think they are funny that's totally cool. 

    Today at work I am wearing a red checkered shirt and black pants. Early in the day I talked to a mean lady on the phone who was really short with me and horrible. So I talked really slow with a more high pitched voice and had a giant smile on my face the whole time, even though she couldn't see my smile I kinda thought she could for some reason.  Sometimes at work I go a little nuts in my mind but that's OK.

Since this is my first post I figured I will just let everyone know I will try and post at least once a day or maybe multiple times if something amazing happens in life or my mind and I feel the need to share.

So feel free to leave comments and let me know who you are if you are reading this or any of my other blog posts throughout life.

Thank you my friends.

8 comments:

  1. This seems like it will be a fun adventure to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An IM from yesterday:

    jacobjost52:
    0 chance of nazgul banana today cuz i had to open it from the back

    See more of our conversations at: http://conversationswithbrother.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jacob,

    My name's Leanne and I'll be following your blog!

    =] x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello AmieeJoy, Liz and Leanne. THank you and get ready for some fun blog times yeaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jakey! So excited that you have a blog now. Totally linking you on mine so I can keep up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello other bloggers and Jacob,

    Please follow my new book blog :)

    Thank you!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacob,
    It would be interesting to know your businessman-side:)
    I think this could be a fun blog to read at the end of the day with a cup of coffee.
    Take care,

    Gamze

    ReplyDelete